About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Yea, I became an Exploratory Campaign Candidate for a 2010 Bid for Kansas Governor.

I filed January 14th and got confirmed January 16th, 2009. I want to stop the Legislative Bullies and restore Kansas back to its people. I want to stop the abuse of our resources. I want to work with the citizens, not against them. I will catch grief, oh well! I will also be able to secure and facilitate a measure of goals that will be realistic, for once. I will remember the, "Blue Collar Families", and listen too them. I will be your ears, and then your mouth! Herbert West 3rd, {D}, Exploratory Campaign Candidate for a 2010 Bid for the Kansas Governor Race. west.herb@yahoo.com