About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Have not posted here lately, sorry.

I wanted to take the time to post and keep this blog site up and running. I have figured out alot in the world and will be posting all of my opinion's and view's soon. I still twitter as HerbertIII I still post at www.wen2k.com as HLWIII or HLW3rd. I still comment at the kansas.com comment section and I still e-mail people all the time. I did drop out of the Kansas Governors race. It looked like a Terrorist Election was being conducted. It was deviant and they were and are not telling the truth. I refused to become a liar and Terroris Kansas and its people and rights. I will keep in touch. Herbert West 3rd west.herb@yahoo.com HerbertIII at www.twitter.com HerbertWestIII at kansas.com in the comment sections.

No comments: