About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Reminder, August 2ND, 2010.

**Disclosure**

I am using all these websites as an, "In-Kind", Contibution for my campaign for Miami County Kansas Sheriff, 2012. I still use them for personal use, also.

I am using one of my other websites for my Campaign as a Candidate for Miami County Kansas Sheriff, 2012. It is at www.holyshitmiamicountykansas.blogspot.com Thanks and keep in touch.

Also remember to check out:..

http://www.blogger.com/profile/10712587761042151134

to see all my other websites.

I usually update the websites and their posts by either adding to the bottom of each post, or section/area within a post, with a date and time or I also write new posts, all together. You will find opinions on many topics, recipes, martial art instructions, and quite a few other things. Enjoy these websites and stay in touch. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 1-913-294-9375 or e-mail me at west.herb@yahoo.com Thanks again, Herbert West 3rd, Candidate for Miami County Kansas Sheriff, 2010. Herbert West 3rd, Campaign Treasurer.

No comments: