About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Food Processing Company, Update/Announcement.

I have looked into a Food Processing Company. I want to start my own company. I have many recipes for relishes, sauces, dressings and marinades. I also want to open a BBQ restaurant. 1000 gallon Kettles are about $24,000.00 each. Stainless Steel Wine Barrels are about $158.00 each. I can use these and steam the Barrels in a handmade steam box/cooker. I will keep eveyone updated and let you know when it is up and running. I will be canning and selling jars and bottles of these sauces etc:.. also. I have about 18 sauce, relish, marinade and dressing recipes. I also know how to make Pastami, Corned Beef Brisket etc:.. I know how to weld and will be able to bulid a BBQ Pit and Grill. I will feature a full Menu. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner foods. I am looking into the final few details and will be approaching people I trust and getting investors. Thanks again, Herbert West 3rd, HerberIII at www.twitter.com west.herb@yahoo.com

No comments: