About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I re-filed and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor today.

I had filed January 14th 2009 and was upset with politics in Kansas and resigned my bid about a month ago. I decided to re-file, and did, today. I don't like the current structure and misuse of our Constitution. I won't elaborate alot in this post. I will keep everyone posted and update as I move ahead in this process. I give my word, I will not resign again. I have found that 1 person can make a difference. I have found that 1 person can listen to many and repeat what their desires. I feel I can speak for Kansans and their neighbors. Thanks again, and please give me a second chance. I did not collect any money, nor will I start collecting now. My struggle did not cost anyone any money, nor will it ever. Herbert West III, {D}, Candidate for Kansas Governor 2010. HerbertIII at www.twitter.com west.herb@yahoo.com

No comments: