About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blessing to KILL!!!!!!!!!!

In August 2008 I was threatened with my life while I was a Candidate for Sheriff. Sheriff Kelly refused the activation of the report I filed. The FBI demanded I file with him and await his answer. That was 8 months ago. Then County Attorney Miller, refused to look into it. So, a gunman who made a threat to my life is seeing he has the blessing of Sheriff Kelly and County Attorney Miller who refused to investigate the threat. The Secret Service says its a threat. So did the Kansas Highway Patrols Internal Affairs/Professional Standard Unit. John Lennon was threatened 1 year before his death. President Ronald Reagan was threatened 2 years before he was shot. The more the lazey bribe taking Government refuses to investigate threats the more these people kill. Look at Roeder killing Dr. Tiller. I demanded Sheriff Kelly and Miller be arrested for obstruction and the FBI refused. So did the Attorney General. The KBI also takes bribes. I have purchased a Shotgun. I have been told, I cannot use it even in self defense. I have looked into buying a handgun and taking the conceal carry class. The CCH desk in Topeka knows me and has communicated with me. I want this individual to know, I will defend myself. Kelly and Miller cannot grant this asshole the right to kill me. Yea, I am a Candidate for Kansas Governor, 2010. What if jackass wants me out of the Governors race? Fuck-em, I am not leaving the race. The Miami County Sheriff is at 1-913-294-4444, the D.A. is at 1-913-294-3181, the Kansas City FBI is at 1-816-512-8200. The San Diego FBI is at 1-858-565-1255. The e-mail for the KC FBI is www.kansas.city@ic.fbi.gov Keep me alive, file complaints and rermove their bribe taking asses, LEGALY!!!!!!!!!! Herbert West 3rd, Candidate for Kansas Governor, 2010. west.herb@yahoo.com HerbertIII at www.twitter.com

No comments: