About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The kansas.com Wichita Eagle are "BIGOT'S".

I comment on the WE BLOG section of the website for the Wichita Eagle. It is at kansas.com under the opinion icon. They recently buried it there because they are wanting hide the opportunity for people to comment there. They structure it to look like a public forum page. It is commented on and/or staffed by their staff and writers. They censor the posts/comments. I had posted that Senator Brownback gave a "NO HARM NO FOUL", approach on the Congress apology in regards to slavery. The website, kansas.com removed my comments and put me on moderation status. This makes them "BIGOT'S". They can be reached at 1-316-268-6000. Their www.twitter is WE_Tweet McClatchy, who owns the paper/website is at 1-916-321-1855, or ptira@mcclatchy.com This propaganda and censorship has to be exposed. Herbert West III, {D}, Candidate for Kansas Governor, 2010. west.herb@yahoo.com HerbertIII at www.twitter.com

No comments: