About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Silent Auction Fundraiser in the planning stage's.

"I HOPE TO UTILIZE REGULAR AUCTION SERVICES AND HAVE FOUND THAT KANSAS LOTTERY TICKETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN SILENT OR REGULAR AUCTIONS".


I will be setting up a Silent Auction with donated merchandise soon. I will be getting items from People and Businesses. I am looking into Lottery Tickets, TVs, Stereos, Gift Certificates, Gas Cards, Green Dot/Visa Debit Cards etc:.. I have contacted the Kansas State Lottery and the Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission. I have received positive information in response to my inquiries. The Kansas Lottery is at 1-785-296-5700. I spoke with the staff and left a message and e-mailed Steven Doral in their Legal Department. I spoke with the Kansas Ethics Commission at 1-785-296-4219. Jana informed me that Katrina is the State Candidate worker. I will also be doing free drawings, with no purchase necessary for items at fundraising events also. I will keep you all posted. Herbert West 3rd, Candidate for Kansas Governor, 2010. west.herb@yahoo.com HerbertIII at www.twitter.com

No comments: