About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Comment Section Update.

I am not sure why, but the comment icon stopped appearing here on new posts. Look to your right and click onto the "VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE" icon under my "ABOUT ME" paragraph. Go to the bottom of that page and click onto my other site and read and/or comment there. Thanks again, Herbert West 3rd, Candiidate for Kansas Governor, 2010.