About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Governor Candidate Campaign, Silent Auction Fundraiser, Update.

"SEE POST ABOVE FOR UPDATE".



I had thought about asking businesses to donate Kansas Lottery Tickets for a Silent Auction Fundraiser. I wanted to approach a businesses and they would have paid $100.00 for the Tickets and then donated the $100.00 in UN-scratched tickets to my Campaign to be Auctioned off at the Fundraiser Silent Auction. I was told by the Kansas Ethics Commission that I was 100% legal except they cannot advise on the use of the State Regulated Lottery Kansas Lottery Tickets. So I called the Kansas Lottery and spoke with Steven Doral. He stated, "He cannot give legal advice". He refused to tell me if I can or cannot utilize Kansas Lottery Tickets. He is at 1-785-296-5700. He can be e-mailed at lotteryinfo@kslottery.net . I could have collected $100.00 worth of Kansas Lottery Tickets, Silent Auctioned them off, met $100,000.00 worth of curious people, explained my political views and collected an average of $50,000.00 in Campaign Funds from these people who came to the Fundraiser Auction, and silent bid and won these Tickets. I am not pleased! I can still get items like TVs, Stereos, Gift Certificate's, etc:.. I feel him being ambiguous has reflected upon my Campaign. He should have to explain the policy per the Kansas Lottery on the allowed use of the Tickets. He is an Assistant Attorney General. Remember that when you vote for the next Attorney General. If your displeased with A.G. Six and his staff, vote for Ralph DeZoga. I will be setting up Fundraisers soon and meeting with potential voters as well as everyday Kansas Residents. Thanks as always, Herbert west 3rd, {D}, Candidate for Kansas Governor, 2010.

No comments: